Because complex problems are more interesting to solve – and you can’t bring yourself to write another flowery description of artisan soap. Because you’re a writer’s writer, but you think like a strategist (or vice versa). Because it turns out you like working from home – and you want to keep it that way. Because agency drama, egos, and prima donnas aren’t really helping you do your best work. Because it would be nice to know that whoever agreed to the deadline wasn’t planning on you working all weekend. Because no client is more desperate – and grateful – for killer creative than the CEO at a fast-growth B2B company. Because agency life is starting to thwart your life-life, but you’re not willing to compromise your career. Because YOLO.
- Writer/Strategist – conducts research, helps develop positioning, creates messaging
- Senior Writer/Strategist – brings more experience to research, positioning, and messaging
- Associate Director – writes, edits, and approves creative and strategic work, helps manage client relationships
- Director – writes, leads projects, directs creative and strategic work, manages client relationships
It’s a wonderful life:
- Virtual work environment (home, café, the beach, etc.) with monthly coffee/snack allowance
- Face-to-face collaboration sessions at Roam Galleria with company-provided lunches from local restaurants
- Mentoring and professional development – including proactive coaching and quarterly check-ins
- 30 days off: 15 days PTO, 10-day company break, 5 paid holidays. Plus, paid parental leave.
- Competitive salaries + bonuses + opportunities for career advancement
- Tickets and time to attend key industry events
- Quarterly social events for employees and their families (past events include company picnic, Braves game, volunteer event, holiday dinner)