Ready to solve strategic positioning problems for CEOs and executive leadership? Watch the messages you create transform companies and impact lives. All while sharpening your creative skills as you work alongside top talent in a highly collaborative environment. If you’re insanely curious and a great communicator – both in writing and in person – we’d love to hear from you.
Everyone on this team has one responsibility: inspire action
In a world where most companies’ go-to-market message is just another list of capabilities, someone has to come up with a message that actually inspires prospects to become customers, customers to come back, employees to care, investors to participate, and the world to take notice.
Here’s how you succeed at PitchMaps
Bring great ideas
Fresh thinking and relentless curiosity transform every project you touch
Brighten the room
Your positive approach brings out the best in everyone you work with
Be all about the details
You keep to the highest professional standards in everything you do
What it’s like to work at PitchMaps
- Virtual work environment (home, café, the beach, etc.) with monthly coffee/snack allowance
- Face-to-face collaboration sessions at Roam Galleria with company-provided lunches from local restaurants
- 30 days off: 15 days PTO, 10-day company break, 5 paid holidays. Plus paid parental leave.
- Competitive salaries, bonuses, and opportunities for career advancement
- Tickets and time to attend key industry events
- Quarterly social events for employees and their families (past events include company picnic, Braves game, volunteer event, holiday dinner)
Full-time positions available
- Director – leads projects, directs creative work, manages client relationships (includes travel – enough to be fun, not a road warrior position)
- Associate Director – edits and approves creative work, helps manage client relationships (no travel)
- Senior Writer/Strategist – brings more experience to research, positioning, and messaging
- Writer/Strategist – conducts research, helps develop positioning, creates messaging