Because complex problems are more interesting to solve – and you can’t bring yourself to write another flowery description of artisan soap. Because working from home is better than sitting in big-city traffic every day. Because agency drama, egos, and prima donnas aren’t really helping you do your best work. Because you’re a writer’s writer, but you think like a strategist. Because it would be nice to know that whoever agreed to the deadline wasn’t planning on you working all weekend. Because no client is more desperate – and grateful – for killer creative than the CEO at a fast-growth B2B company. Because agency life is starting to thwart your life-life, but you’re not willing to compromise your career. Because YOLO.
- Writer/Strategist – conducts research, helps develop positioning, creates messaging
- Senior Writer/Strategist – brings more experience to research, positioning, and messaging
- Associate Director – writes, edits and approves creative work, helps manage client relationships (no travel)
- Director – writes, leads projects, directs creative work, manages client relationships (includes travel – enough to be fun, not a road warrior position)
It’s a wonderful life:
- Virtual work environment (home, café, the beach, etc.) with monthly coffee/snack allowance
- Face-to-face collaboration sessions at Roam Galleria with company-provided lunches from local restaurants
- 30 days off: 15 days PTO, 10-day company break, 5 paid holidays. Plus paid parental leave.
- Competitive salaries + bonuses + opportunities for career advancement
- Tickets and time to attend key industry events
- Quarterly social events for employees and their families (past events include company picnic, Braves game, volunteer event, holiday dinner)